LEARN Together is an informal coffee break where you can meet fellow AEC Marketing and Business Development professionals to discuss industry trends, share strategies and get feedback. Meetings are open to all levels of experience and both SMPS members and non-members alike. There is no fee to attend. Please RSVP to Katie Muth.
Topics for discussion have included:
- Management in the AEC industry – challenges, hurdles, and obstacles encountered.
- Processes and technologies specific to this industry, i.e. CRM software, etc.
- Brainstorm on ideas on how to better function in a leadership role.
- Centralized versus decentralized marketing – pros and cons.
- Coordinating marketing and business development efforts.
- Awareness of marketing and business development best practices for the A/E/C industry.
- How to best mentor staff to advance their careers.
Recap of past meetings can be found HERE.
If you want to be notified about future events, have questions about LEARN Together, or would like to start a LEARN Together group near you, contact Katie Muth to get the conversation started!
Note: LEARN Together is a new program offering, replacing the previous AEC Leadership Council.